Beginning October 31, 2011 you can enter non-winning Golden Wishes instant tickets online to earn automatic entries into a $500,000 second chance drawing! Three finalists will be selected to win $25,000 PLUS appear on the Michigan Lottery’s TV Game Show, Make Me Rich!, where one lucky player will take home the $500,000 grand prize!
|Drawing||Entry Period||Drawing Date||Winners Selected||Prize|
|Finalist #1||October 31, 2011 through December 30, 2011||January 4, 2012||It Could Be You!||$25,000 and an Entry into Grand Prize Drawing|
|Finalist #2||It Could Be You!|
|Finalist #3||It Could Be You!|
|Grand Prize||N/A||January 29, 2012||It Could Be You!||$500,000|
The Golden Wishes second chance contest will select three (3) finalists each to receive $25,000 and entry into in the Golden Wishes $500,000 Grand Prize drawing conducted on the winter 2012 episode of the Michigan Lottery's TV game show, "Make Me Rich!" To enter, participants are required to submit one (1) non-winning Golden Wishes instant game ticket online at the Michigan Lottery Player's Club™ website. For every qualifying one (1) ticket entry submitted a participant will automatically earn one (1) entry into the drawing pool and ten (10) Reward Points that can be utilized separately for redemptions in the Michigan Lottery Player's Club™ Rewards catalog. There is no cash value for Reward Points.
- To be eligible to enter the Golden Wishes second chance contest, participants must register as a member of the Michigan Lottery Player's Club with their legal name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, a valid e-mail address and a valid contact telephone number.
- Only instant game #483 – Golden Wishes is eligible for entry into this contest.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years old and be a State of Michigan resident.
HOW TO ENTER
- To submit an entry into a Grand Prize Finalist drawing, participants must enter the 3-digit game number and 8-digit validation code from one (1) non-winning Golden Wishes instant game ticket (game #483). The validation code is formatted VVV-VVVVV and is found underneath the scratch-off material of each Golden Wishes instant game ticket.
- The validation code from any non-winning Golden Wishes instant game ticket may only be entered one (1) time.
- Each valid entry earns a participant one (1) entry into the Grand Prize finalist drawing.
- Because instant win cash prizes may still be available, Golden Wishes instant game tickets may continue to be sold after the finalist drawing entry deadline of December 30, 2011.
- Non-winning Golden Wishes instant game tickets sold after the final entry deadline of December 30, 2011 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Participants may enter the drawing as many times as they wish, however, only twenty (20) qualifying tickets per day are permitted per Player's Club member. The Michigan Lottery reserves the right to limit the number of entries any one (1) individual may enter during a given time period. Limit one (1) finalist prize per person, per household.
- A Michigan Lottery Player's Club™ member will be considered ineligible and their entries and associated Reward Points voided if the Lottery determines that the member provided false ticket or membership information.
- Golden Wishes instant game tickets that have won a cash prize are not eligible for entry into the drawing.
- Entries must be submitted online at the Michigan Lottery's promotional website. Mail-in entries will not be accepted.
- Each successful entry will earn Player's Club Members ten (10) Rewards Points. There is no cash value for Reward Points.
- Between October 31, 2011 and December 30, 2011, entries will be accepted at the promotion website. One (1) finalist drawing to select three (3) finalists and one (1) Grand Prize drawing to select one (1) winner will be conducted according to the following schedule:
Drawing Entry Period Drawing Date Prize Finalist October 31, 2011 through December 30, 2011 January 4, 2012 $25,000 Plus Entry Into $500,000 Finalist Drawing! Grand Prize NA January 29, 2012 $500,000!
- The entry deadline is Midnight, Eastern Standard Time on the last day of the entry period.
- The entry deadline and drawing date are subject to change. Changes will be announced by the Lottery at least thirty (30) days prior to each drawing.
- Three (3) finalists will be randomly selected from the pool of valid entries received during the entry period to participate in the $500,000 Grand Prize drawing. The three (3) finalists will appear on an episode of the Michigan Lottery's TV game show, "Make Me Rich!"
- A Player's Club member may be selected as a finalist only one (1) time during the entire promotional period. Additionally, individuals may appear only one (1) time per "Make Me Rich!" episode.
- For the drawing, alternate entries will be drawn, and if necessary, will be substituted for disqualified entries.
- All entries in the drawing have an equal chance of winning a prize. The odds of being selected as a finalist in a drawing depend on the number of entries received for that drawing.
- Each finalist selected will receive $25,000 plus the opportunity to appear as a contestant on the Michigan Lottery's TV game show, "Make Me Rich!" From the three (3) finalists selected, one (1) finalist will win the $500,000 Grand Prize.
PRIZE CLAIM INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants need not be present to win. The Michigan Lottery will attempt to notify each finalist by telephone or email within three (3) business days following the drawing and make arrangements for their participation in the grand prize drawing. If within seven (7) business days following the drawing all attempts to locate a finalist fail, an alternate will be selected in accordance with the Lottery's established drawing procedures.
- The list of finalists will be posted on the Winner's Page within the Community section of Player's Club after each finalist has been contacted by the Michigan Lottery.
- All prizewinners are subject to all Michigan Lottery rules, directives, Michigan law and any prospective and uniform changes thereof. This contest is governed by the terms and conditions of the Directive, official game rules and drawing procedures for Michigan Lottery instant game #483–Golden Wishes.
PROMOTION CHANGES AND TERMINATION
The Michigan Lottery reserves the right to change the Golden Wishes promotional contest in any way and at any time, and to terminate the contest subject to appropriate public notification.
By receipt of any prize, prizewinner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, ePrize, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.