Make it a red hot summer with Red Hot & Blue 7’s $270,000 second chance giveaway! Beginning June 13, 2011 you can enter non-winning game #439, Red Hot & Blue 7’s Instant Tickets online to earn automatic entries into the grand prize finalist drawing. Five finalists will be selected to participate in the 2011 Arts, Beats and Eats grand prize drawing, where one lucky player will take home $270,000!
|Drawing||Entry Period||Drawing Date||Winners Selected||Prize|
|1||June 13, 2011 – August 12, 2011||August 17, 2011||Charles Watts
|Entry into Grand Prize Drawing|
Auburn Hills, MI
|Grand Prize||N/A||September 2, 2011||Amber Thompson
The Red Hot & Blue 7s second chance contest will select five (5) finalists to participate in a $270,000 Grand Prize drawing conducted September 2, 2011. To enter, participants are required to submit one (1) non-winning Red Hot & Blue 7s instant game ticket online at the Michigan Lottery Player’s Club™ website between June 13 - August 12, 2011. For every qualifying one (1) ticket entry submitted a participant will automatically earn one (1) entry into the drawing pool and five (5) Reward Points that can be utilized separately for redemptions in the Michigan Lottery Player’s Club™ Rewards catalog. There is no cash value for Reward Points.
1. To be eligible to enter the Red Hot & Blue 7s second chance contest, participants must register as a member of the Michigan Lottery Player’s Club™ with their legal name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, a valid e-mail address and a valid contact telephone number.
2. Only non-winning tickets from instant game #439 – Red Hot & Blue 7s are eligible for entry into this contest.
3. All entrants must be at least 18 years old.
HOW TO ENTER
1. To submit an entry into a drawing, participants must enter the 3-digit game number and 8-digit validation code from one (1) non-winning Red Hot & Blue 7s instant game ticket (game #439). The validation code is formatted VVV-VVVVV and is found underneath the scratch-off material covering each Red Hot & Blue 7s instant game ticket.
2. The validation code from any non-winning Red Hot & Blue 7s instant game ticket may only be entered one (1) time.
3. Each valid entry earns a participant one (1) entry into the finalist drawing. 4. Because instant win cash prizes may still be available, Red Hot & Blue 7s instant game tickets may continue to be sold after the entry deadline of August 12, 2011.
5. Non-winning Red Hot & Blue 7s instant game tickets sold after the entry deadline of August 12, 2011 will not be eligible for this promotion.
6. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, however, only twenty (20) qualifying tickets per day are permitted per Player’s Club member. The Michigan Lottery reserves the right to limit the number of entries any one individual may enter during a given time period. Limit one (1) prize per person, per household.
7. A Michigan Lottery Player’s Club™ member will be considered ineligible and their entries and associated Reward Points voided if the Lottery determines that the member provided false ticket or membership information.
8. Red Hot & Blue 7s instant game tickets that have won a cash prize are not eligible for entry.
9. Entries must be submitted online at the Michigan Lottery’s promotional website. Mail-in entries will not be accepted.
10. Each successful entry will earn Player’s Club Members five (5) Rewards Points. There is no cash value for Reward Points.
1. Between June 13, 2011 and August 12, 2011, entries will be accepted at the Player’s ClubTM website. One (1) Grand Prize Finalist drawing to select five (5) finalists and one (1) Grand Prize drawing to select one (1) winner will be conducted according to the following schedule:
|Drawing||Entry Period||Drawing Date|
|Grand Prize Finalist||June 13, 2011 through August 12, 2011||August 17, 2011|
|Grand Prize||N/A||September 2, 2011|
3. The entry deadline and drawing date are subject to change. Changes will be announced by the Lottery at least thirty (30) days prior to each drawing.
4. In the Grand Prize Finalist drawing, five (5) finalists will be randomly selected from the pool of valid entries to participate in the $270,000 Grand Prize drawing on September 2, 2011.
5. A Players ClubTM member may be selected as a finalist only one (1) time during the promotional period.
6. Alternate entries will be drawn, and if necessary, will be substituted for disqualified entries.
7. All entries in the drawing have an equal chance of winning a prize. The odds of being selected as a finalist in a drawing depend on the number of entries received.
1. One (1) winner will be randomly selected from the pool of five (5) finalists to receive the $270,000 Grand Prize.
PRIZE CLAIM INSTRUCTIONS
1. Participants need not be present to be selected as a finalist. The Michigan Lottery will attempt to notify each finalist by telephone or email within 24 hours following the drawing and make arrangements for their participation in the Grand Prize drawing. If all attempts to locate a finalist fail within five (5) business days, an alternate will be awarded the prize.
2. The list of finalists will be posted on the Winner’s Page within the Community section of Player’s Club after each finalist has been contacted by the Michigan Lottery.
3. All prizewinners are subject to all Michigan Lottery rules, directives, Michigan law and any prospective and uniform changes thereof. This contest is governed by the terms and conditions of the Directive, official game rules and drawing procedures for Michigan Lottery instant game #439–Red Hot & Blue 7s.
PROMOTION CHANGES AND TERMINATION
The Michigan Lottery reserves the right to change the Red Hot & Blue 7s promotional contest in any way and at any time, and to terminate the contest subject to appropriate public notification.
By receipt of any prize, prizewinner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, ePrize, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.