Win Big and Keep It All!
Enter today for a second chance at $500,000 Tax Free! Enter non-winning Tax Free Winnings Instant Game tickets online to earn automatic entries into a drawing to appear on Make Me Rich! Three finalists will be selected and one lucky winner will walk away with $500,000 Tax Free!
Submit your non-winning Tax Free Winnings Instant Tickets today!
Check here after the Tax Free Winnings drawing for the names and hometowns of winners.
|Drawing||Entry Period||Drawing Date||Winners||Prize|
|1||November 22, 2010 through March 28, 2011||March 31, 2011||Entry into Make Me Rich! Grand Prize Drawing|
|Entry into Make Me Rich! Grand Prize Drawing|
|Entry into Make Me Rich! Grand Prize Drawing|
|Grand Prize||NA||May 1, 2011||1||$500,000|
*Drawing dates are subject to change.
IG #412 - Tax Free Winnings Second Chance Contest
The Tax Free Winnings second chance contest will award three (3) finalist the opportunity to appear on an episode of the Michigan Lottery's TV game show, "Make Me Rich!" and a chance at $500,000! One (1) grand prize winner will be awarded $500,000. To enter, participants are required to submit non-winning Tax Free Winnings instant game tickets online at the Michigan Lottery Player's Club™ website. For every qualifying one (1) ticket entry submitted a participant will automatically earn one (1) entry into a drawing pool and twenty (20) Reward Points that can be utilized separately for redemptions in the Michigan Lottery Player's Club™ Rewards catalog. There is no cash value for Reward Points.GENERAL RULES
- To be eligible to enter the Tax Free Winnings second chance contest, participants must register as a member of the Michigan Lottery Player's Club with their legal name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, a valid e-mail address and a valid contact telephone number.
- Only instant game #412 – Tax Free Winnings is eligible for entry into this contest.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- To submit an entry into a Grand Prize Finalist drawing, participants must enter the 3-digit game number and 8-digit validation code from one (1) non-winning Tax Free Winnings instant game ticket (game #412). The validation code is formatted VVV-VVVVV and is found underneath the scratch-off material covering the Game 5 play area of each Tax Free Winnings instant game ticket.
- The validation code from any Tax Free Winnings instant game ticket may only be entered one (1) time.
- Each valid entry earns a participant one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Finalist drawing.
- Because instant win cash prizes may still be available, Tax Free Winnings instant game tickets may continue to be sold after the finalist drawing entry deadline of March 28, 2011.
- Participants may enter the Grand Prize Finalist drawing as many times as they wish, however, only twenty (20) qualifying tickets per day are permitted per Player's Club member. The Michigan Lottery reserves the right to limit the number of entries any one individual may enter during a given time period. Limit one (1) finalist prize per person, per household.
- A Michigan Lottery Player's Club™ member will be considered ineligible and their entries and associated Reward Points voided if the Lottery determines that the member provided false ticket or membership information.
- Tax Free Winnings instant game tickets that have won a cash prize are not eligible for entry into the Grand Prize Finalist drawing.
- Entries must be submitted online at the Michigan Lottery's promotional website. Mail-in entries will not be accepted.
- Each successful entry will earn Player's Club Members twenty (20) Rewards Points. There is no cash value for Reward Points.
- Between November 22, 2010 and March 28, 2011, entries will be accepted at the promotion website. One (1) Grand Prize Finalist drawing to select three (3) finalists and one (1) Grand Prize drawing to select one (1) winner will be conducted according to the following schedule:
Drawing Entry Period Drawing Date Grand Prize Finalist November 22, 2010 through March 28, 2011 March 31, 2011 Grand Prize NA May 1, 2011
- 2. The entry deadline is Midnight, Eastern Time on the night of the entry deadline.
- 3. The entry deadline and drawing date are subject to change. Changes will be announced by the Lottery at least thirty (30) days prior to each drawing.
- 4. Three (3) finalists will be randomly selected from the pool of valid entries in the one (1) drawing period to participate in the $500,000 Grand Prize drawing. The three (3) finalists will appear on an episode of the Michigan Lottery's TV game show, "Make Me Rich!"
- 5. A Player's Club member may be selected as a finalist only one (1) time during the entire promotional period. Additionally, individuals may appear only one (1) time per "Make Me Rich!" episode.
- 6. For the drawing, alternate entries will be drawn, and if necessary, will be substituted for disqualified entries in accordance with official game rules and drawing procedures.
- 7. All entries in the drawing have an equal chance of winning a prize. The odds of being selected as a finalist in a drawing depend on the number of entries received for that drawing.
- Each finalist selected will receive an entry into the $500,000 Grand Prize drawing on "Make Me Rich!" from the three (3) finalists selected, one (1) finalist will win the $500,000 Grand Prize.
- The winner of the $500,000 second chance drawing prize will receive a net prize of that amount. To arrive at the net prize value, the Lottery will withhold and deposit on behalf of the prizewinner the required state and federal income taxes on the gross prize value. The federal and state income tax rate is subject to change and will be determined at the time the prize is awarded. The Lottery is not responsible for additional taxes in excess of the amount withheld by the Lottery that may be due when the prizewinner files all tax returns for the year the prize is claimed.
- Participants need not be present to win. The Michigan Lottery will attempt to notify each finalist by telephone or email within 24 hours following the drawing and make arrangements for their participation in the grand prize drawing. If within three (3) business days following the drawing all attempts to locate a finalist fail, an alternate will be selected in accordance with the Lottery's established drawing procedures.
- Each finalist is required to provide the Michigan Lottery with the actual Tax Free Winnings instant game ticket that comprised their winning entry by April 20, 2011. If a participant is unable to produce the instant game ticket that made up the winning entry by this date, the participant is disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate, according to the Michigan Lottery's established drawing procedures.
- The list of finalists will be posted on the Winner's Page within the Community section of Player's Club after each finalist has been contacted by the Michigan Lottery.
- All prizewinners are subject to all Michigan Lottery rules, directives, Michigan law and any prospective and uniform changes thereof. This contest is governed by the terms and conditions of the Directive, official game rules and drawing procedures for Michigan Lottery instant game #412–Tax Free Winnings.
The Michigan Lottery reserves the right to change the Holiday Countdown promotional contest in any way and at any time, and to terminate the contest subject to appropriate public notification.RELEASE
By receipt of any prize, prizewinner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, ePrize, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.