You could be “over the rainbow” in luck with the Wizard of Oz second chance drawings. Michigan Lottery Player’s Club members can enter non-winning Wizard of Oz Instant Tickets for a chance to win $300 worth of Instant Tickets!
Check here after every Wizard of Oz second chance drawing for the names and hometowns of winners.
You could be one of the $300 Wizard of Oz Instant Ticket winners!
|#1||October 11, 2010 through
November 1, 2010
|November 3, 2010||Melinda Elliott, Redford, MI||$300 Wizard of Oz|
|#2||November 2, 2010 through
November 29, 2010
|December 1, 2010||Sandra Burr,
|#3||November 30, 2010 through
December 27, 2010
|December 29, 2010||Michael Cook, Gaylord, MI|
|#4||December 28, 2010 through
January 24, 2011
|January 26, 2011|
|#5||January 25, 2011 through
February 21, 2011
|February 25, 2011|
*Drawing dates are subject to change.
Wizard of Oz Overview
The Wizard of OZ chance opportunity gives player's a chance to win Wizard of OZ Instant Tickets. Enter non winning Wizard of Oz instant game tickets for a chance to win $300 in Wizard of Oz instant tickets. To participate in the program, players are required to enter their non-winning tickets online at the Michigan Lottery Player's Club website. For every three (3) qualifying tickets submitted through the Code Entry page on the Michigan Lottery Player's Club™ website a player will automatically earn one (1) entry into the drawing pool. Players are also earning Reward Points for every valid ticket submission which can be utilized separately for redemptions in the Michigan Lottery Player's Club™ prize catalog.
During the promotional period, five (5) drawings will be conducted to select one (1) winner per drawing. Winners will receive 150 $2 Wizard of Oz Instant Game tickets. Players must be a member of the Michigan Lottery Player's Club™ in order to participate.2010 PROMOTIONAL PERIOD DRAWING SCHEDULE
All dates are subject to change.
|Drawing||Entry Period||Drawing Date|
|1||October 11, 2010 through November 1, 2010||November 3, 2010|
|2||November 2, 2010 through November 29, 2010||December 1, 2010|
|3||November 30, 2010 through December 27, 2010||December 29, 2010|
|4||December 28, 2010 through January 24, 2011||January 26, 2011|
|5||January 25, 2011 through February 21, 2011||February 25, 2011|
Only Michigan Lottery instant game tickets that satisfy ALL of the following criteria are eligible for entry into the Wizard of Oz program:
- The ticket must be a non-winning cash prize ticket.
- The ticket must be from a Wizard of Oz instant ticket (game #398)
- The ticket must not have expired, per the expiration date printed on the back of each ticket, at the time of entry into the drawing pool.
- Entries will be received online only at the Michigan Lottery Player's Club™. No mail entries allowed.
- A participant must register as a Michigan Lottery Player's Club™ member with their legal name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, valid e-mail address and valid contact telephone number.
- Each entry into the drawing pool must consist of three (3) eligible #398 game ticket.
- For each ticket comprising an entry, participants must submit the 8-digit ticket number found on the front of the ticket which is concealed beneath the scratch play area.
- Most tickets earn 1 Reward Point per $1 in ticket value. There is no cash value for Reward Points.
- Eligible tickets may be submitted into the Wizard of Oz program one time only.
- Entries will be eligible only for the entry period in which the promotion runs.
- Tickets submitted by mail as entries into Michigan Lottery Second Chance Contests will not be eligible for entry into the Wizard of Oz promotion.
- Michigan Lottery Player's Club™ members may submit up to 20 qualifying tickets per day, however, the Michigan Lottery reserves the right to limit the number of entries any one individual may enter during a given time period.
- A Michigan Lottery Player's Club member will be considered ineligible and their entries and associated Rewards Points voided if the Lottery determines that the member provided false ticket or membership information.
- The entry deadline is Midnight, Eastern Time on the night of the entry deadline.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- Entry deadline and drawing dates are subject to change. Changes will be announced by the Lottery at least 30 days prior to each drawing.
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected from the pool of valid entries in each of the five (5) drawing periods.
- In the drawing, one (1) winner will be randomly selected to receive 150 $2 Wizard of Oz Instant Game tickets.
- A Player Club member may be selected as a winner only one (1) time in each promotional period.
- The date and location of the drawing will be announced by the Lottery.
- For each drawing, alternate entries will be drawn, and if necessary, will be substituted for disqualified entries in accordance with the official game rules and drawing procedures.
- All entries in a drawing will have an equal chance of being selected.
- The odds of being selected as a winner depends on the number of entries received for the drawing.
- Participants need not be present to win. The Michigan Lottery will contact winners by telephone or email within twenty four (24) hours of the drawing. If all attempts to locate a winner fail within ten business days, excluding State of Michigan holidays, an alternate will be selected in accordance with the Lottery's established drawing procedures.
- Each prizewinner will receive 150 $2 Wizard of Oz instant game tickets (game #398).
- The Michigan Lottery will attempt to notify each prizewinner by telephone or email within 24 hours following the drawing in which they were selected and make arrangements for the prize to be claimed. If all attempts to locate a prizewinner fail, an alternate will be selected in accordance with the Lottery's established drawing procedures.
- The list of winners will be posted on the Player's Club after each winner has been contacted by the Michigan Lottery.
The Michigan Lottery reserves the right to change the Wizard of Oz program in any way and at any time, and to terminate the program subject to appropriate public notification.RELEASE
By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, ePrize, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Claim Prizes | Drawing Schedule | Top Remaining Instant Prizes | Top Remaining Pull Tab Prizes | Unclaimed Prizes
Where the Money Goes | Resource Center
Copyright © 2011, Michigan Lottery. All rights reserved.