Check out our exclusive online offers!VIEW OFFERS
See what's new at the Michigan Lottery!VIEW FEATURES
Check out the latest offers at your favorite Michigan Lottery retailer!VIEW OFFERS
Get in on the fun with Michigan Lottery Giveaways!VIEW GIVEAWAYS
3-5 panel purchases on a single ticket will qualify for 1 free panel. 6-8 panel purchaess on a single ticket will qualify for 2 free panels. 9-10 panel purchases on a single ticket will qualify for 3 free panels. The free panel(s) will print on a separate ticket immediately following the qualifying wager. $1,000/Day for Life and $25,000/Year for Life winners will receive their prize payments for lifetime or 20 years, whichever is greater, unless within 60 days from the date they claim their prize, they request the cash option method of payment. Odds of winning: $3: 1 in 15; $4: 1 in 33; $6: 1 in 50; $20: 1 in 201; $25: 1 in 250; $150: 1 in 3,414; $200: 1 in 8,433; $5,000: 1 in 143,356; $25,000/Year for Life: 1 in 1,813,028; $1,000/Day for Life: 1 in 30,821,472. Overall odds: 1 in 8. If you bet more than you can afford to lose, you've got a problem. Call 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help.
The Let’s Play Giveaway offers players the opportunity to enter into a drawing to win a $4,500 Technology Package. Players who are fully registered members of the Michigan Bureau of State Lottery's (Bureau) Internet-based VIP club, Players Club, can make a successful deposit for entry into the drawing.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION
- Beginning February 17, 2015 and ending February 28, 2015, Players Club members will be given the opportunity to make a successful iLottery deposit to be entered into a drawing for a Prize.
- A valid entry is an entry that has been submitted via the Internet by a qualified, fully registered Player’s Club member, with a valid address within the State of Michigan, who has logged in with his or her account log-in information while located within the state of Michigan, is at least 18 years of age or older, and has made a successful iLottery deposit to play games online.
- To earn an entry, a qualified, registered member of the Player’s Club must complete a successful deposit.
- Player’s Club members will earn one (1) entry for every successful deposit made during the promotional period.
- A successful deposit is a deposit that has been processed and made available to fund a Michigan Lottery account in order to play online games.
- The entry process will be terminated and no entries will be accepted after February 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
- As indicated in the table below, one (1) drawing will be conducted to select one (1) winner and five (5) alternates. The confirmed winner will receive Prize.
Drawing Entry Period Drawing Date Number of Winners Number of Alternatives Prize 1 February 17, 2015 – February 28, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST March 4, 2015 1 5 Technology Package ($4,500 worth of Best Buy Gift Cards)
- PRIZE DETAILS
- Let’s Play Giveaway will be awarded in the form of nine (9) $500 prepaid gift cards.
- The Prize will be shipped by Bureau’s Marketing Division to the winner’s place of residence as provided in his or her Players Club membership account information.
- A cash prize may not be substituted. PA-11 inquiry is required. The total value of the prize is $4,500.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT
- The winner will be notified by the Bureau via the email address provided in his or her Player’s Club membership account information.
- The winner will be listed on the Player’s Club website.
All Player’s Club members that have a fully registered account are eligible to enter this promotion. Bureau employees or any spouse, child, brother, sister or parent residing as a member of the same household in the principal place of abode of an employee is not eligible to enter or win in this promotion. Any Bureau contractor or subcontractor or his or her employees who have access to information that is not readily available to the public is also not eligible to participate or win this promotion
- PROMOTION DURATION
The Let’s Play Giveaway promotion is in effect from February 17, 2015 through February 28, 2015. Upon reasonable notice, the Commissioner may announce termination of this or any other promotion offered by the Bureau at any time.
- PROMOTION ANNOUNCEMENT
Player’s Club members will be notified of this promotion on the Player’s Club website.
- GOVERNING LAW
- All decisions made by the Commissioner, including the declaration of the prize winner and prize distribution, are final and binding on every person making a claim.
- This promotion in no way alters the Bureau’s directives except as provided herein.
The only basis for a valid lottery claim is compliance with the lottery statute, lottery rules, and directives. No valid lottery claim may be premised on human, electronic, or other error in the communication, display or transmission of data, however recorded, displayed or transmitted. No valid lottery claim can be premised upon any intentional human, electronic or other form of communication or transmission of data, which has not been authorized by the Commissioner.